Here’s what I can do for you.
This list isn’t exhaustive (although it was exhausting to put together). If there’s something you need but can’t see, send me a message to ask.
- I lost my sense of smell and taste – but for me it’s permanent, not a symptom of Covid-19, Metro
- We need to talk about consent, HuffPost
- How to start again, HuffPost
- It’s hard to miss people when you don’t know what they smell like, Stylist Magazine
- This is what happened when I stopped wearing my step counter, ThoughtCatalog
Long-form articles and ghostwriting
Icons by: Flat Icons